6th May
I'm going to try to log my daily thoughts/emotions.
It seems my memory can be altered based on my current mood.
I started spotting today.
I guess my period will start tomorrow.
Once again, I felt terrible.
This terrible feeling inside me makes my heart feel heavy.
I think I might hurt myself tonight.
It's one of those days I can't stand not being occupied.
But at the same time,
nothing interests me anymore.
Not movies,
not games.
So I keep browsing social media instead.
My head feels a little floaty,
I can feel my heart pounding.
Sometimes I scream for help internally
desperately wishing someone could help me stop feeling so miserable.
I wish someone would help me,
believe me,
take me seriously ...
Why doesn't anybody believe me?
Must I kill myself for them to realise?
Please stop feeling so crappy already ...
There are days where I don't feel so bad,
so I start telling myself I'm faking my memory,
exaggerating to gain sympathy or what not.
Haha, even I don't believe in myself either.
And there are days like these where I hated myself for not believing,
not seeking help sooner.