I got up this morning to take a piss.
Then I couldn't sleep.
Childo kept squeezing me,
I kept tossing and turning.
I guess my brain turned on.
All I could think of is that
I got forgotten again
I have slipped through the crack once again.
CHAT called on tuesday
I was in the shower and so I've been scheduled to receive another call in the evening.
I was anxious.
But it never came.
Wednesday rolled by
nothing.
So I am forgotten again.
Feels terrible.
This is how it is everytime I try to seek help.
Even at that damned job.
Everyone just forgets me.
Sure, this world isn't about me,
but how could this happen so often?
Even for an organization that is supposed to help people?
Slip
Slip
Slip
somemore.
Let it worsen,
and soon I won't have to worry about it no more.
Why is this god damn place always so bright?
Nevermind that it's always warm,
it's always so bright.
It makes a bad place for sleeping.
It's so annoying that the jacket sleeve kept falling off my face or leaking light.
I've been saying since forever that we should get a super single bed.
But no
"It's too crammed in here"
"Don't waste money"
Then what about the god damned blind?
Sure, it's fine that everyone else are early risers
but not us,
not the two of us.
The light is a torment.
Even the useless blinder + blanket combo couldn't block it.
Then I couldn't sleep.
Childo kept squeezing me,
I kept tossing and turning.
I guess my brain turned on.
All I could think of is that
I got forgotten again
I have slipped through the crack once again.
CHAT called on tuesday
I was in the shower and so I've been scheduled to receive another call in the evening.
I was anxious.
But it never came.
Wednesday rolled by
nothing.
So I am forgotten again.
Feels terrible.
This is how it is everytime I try to seek help.
Even at that damned job.
Everyone just forgets me.
Sure, this world isn't about me,
but how could this happen so often?
Even for an organization that is supposed to help people?
Slip
Slip
Slip
somemore.
Let it worsen,
and soon I won't have to worry about it no more.
Why is this god damn place always so bright?
Nevermind that it's always warm,
it's always so bright.
It makes a bad place for sleeping.
It's so annoying that the jacket sleeve kept falling off my face or leaking light.
I've been saying since forever that we should get a super single bed.
But no
"It's too crammed in here"
"Don't waste money"
Then what about the god damned blind?
Sure, it's fine that everyone else are early risers
but not us,
not the two of us.
The light is a torment.
Even the useless blinder + blanket combo couldn't block it.