I haven't been writing because child has mostly been around;
except the few times that he had to nap or sleep early,
else he tries to be around for me.
I have been sleeping more than 6 hours since the last major episode.
I havent really had episodes since.
Except one or two times,
but child has been around to distract me before it goes too far.
It really makes me wonder if he's just a band-aid or that I'm fine now.
The other day, I find my thoughts wandering to suicide again.
I always conclude that it's cheaper to just kill myself than sought treatment.
I talked to child about it and he agreed that I still need help.
But I never did fill up that form on CHAT.
Do I require more observations or?
Am I still scared?
Today, I woke up after approx 6 hours ish or sleep.
Once again, it scares me if I'm gonna "relapse" into that insomnia period again.
Child is still sleeping,
so here I am writing.
except the few times that he had to nap or sleep early,
else he tries to be around for me.
I have been sleeping more than 6 hours since the last major episode.
I havent really had episodes since.
Except one or two times,
but child has been around to distract me before it goes too far.
It really makes me wonder if he's just a band-aid or that I'm fine now.
The other day, I find my thoughts wandering to suicide again.
I always conclude that it's cheaper to just kill myself than sought treatment.
I talked to child about it and he agreed that I still need help.
But I never did fill up that form on CHAT.
Do I require more observations or?
Am I still scared?
Today, I woke up after approx 6 hours ish or sleep.
Once again, it scares me if I'm gonna "relapse" into that insomnia period again.
Child is still sleeping,
so here I am writing.