Life passes by painfully slow.

I guess that's what happens when you have no interest in anything.

I used to complain not having enough time to myself
for chores, for games.

Right now,
nothing interests me.
I have movies I've downloaded but won't watch.
I have games I haven't played, old favourites I won't touch.

Staying home used to be something seen as ideal and enjoyable.

Ah, but now I'm cursed to find nothing of interest.
So time drags on slowly,
it's especially painful to wind up having nothing to do.

Why is life so meaningless?

Edit

Doesn't seem like the period is coming tonight.

Probably waiting for tomorrow when I have to go out with Qz to punch me in the guts.

I'll probably be armed with Ibuprofen.

and I have headache now.

Won't go away with just one Ibuprofen.

Has it been always so warm or am I having hot flashes?
I don't know anymore ...