Today was alright I guess,
I told childo about what happened last night.
There are times in the day where my thoughts drift to self-deprecating thoughts.
It's almost natural.
Stuff like thinking I'm not good enough for people,
I'm a nuisance so I should not bother people (like talking to them, contacting them, etc.)
One good example is me almost canceling my previous meeting with Qz because I thought that I'm not an important/worthy enough friend to warrant her time/effort.
But during those times childo is around to slap some sense into me.
I am staying up alone while the child napped and won't wake up (typical of him).
I didn't have any episode so far,
and I hope I could be tired enough to sleep later ...
Just a summary on my period
Spotted for 3 days
Light bleeding on day 1 and 2 total approx ~4 pads total
Rest of the days till 7th are brown blood discharges that won't fill up more than 1 pad a day.
I have headaches on some days,
and random aches on my limbs.
Diarrhea everyday.
I told childo about what happened last night.
There are times in the day where my thoughts drift to self-deprecating thoughts.
It's almost natural.
Stuff like thinking I'm not good enough for people,
I'm a nuisance so I should not bother people (like talking to them, contacting them, etc.)
One good example is me almost canceling my previous meeting with Qz because I thought that I'm not an important/worthy enough friend to warrant her time/effort.
But during those times childo is around to slap some sense into me.
I am staying up alone while the child napped and won't wake up (typical of him).
I didn't have any episode so far,
and I hope I could be tired enough to sleep later ...
Just a summary on my period
Spotted for 3 days
Light bleeding on day 1 and 2 total approx ~4 pads total
Rest of the days till 7th are brown blood discharges that won't fill up more than 1 pad a day.
I have headaches on some days,
and random aches on my limbs.
Diarrhea everyday.